Feminists Show Their Misandry Over Glamour Article
In another contrived issue that exploded on social media and in the legacy media in the past year, feminists raised hell over a mild Glamour article that suggests 13 ways women can spoil men and make them fall in love. In an increasingly misandrist Anglo culture, women immediately took to their keyboards in furor. After all, men are disposable utilities and horrible oppressors. Why in the world would you ever want to spoil him and make the devil happy? Why would you want to commit such atrocities as treating his friends like human beings and bringing him milk and cookies?
The issue is so ridiculous as to almost be unbelievable, especially when you see the list of “offenses” the girl who wrote the article committed. She obviously made the mistake of thinking men should be treated equal to women, when feminists demand to be treated in a superior manner to their Beta male slaves. Remember, she holds the keys to the Golden Vagina and you are lucky she lets you hang around, sorry specimen of maleness that you are.
Here is the list that sparked the outrage. The fact feminists got their panties in a wad over these trite suggestions only demonstrates how far gone man-hating Anglo culture is. The article describes cutesy, fun things for a woman to do for a man she supposedly cares about.
The “Offensive” List
1. Stocking the fridge with his favorite drinks. Bonus points: Bring him back to his fraternity days by handing him a cold one as he steps out of the shower.
Who would have guessed that bringing a guy a beer would be the epitome of oppression? Here, have this, I opened it for you. Totally out of line. Meantime, feminists completely ignored young Yazidi sex slaves being burned alive last week, to illustrate the imperiousness of their attitudes toward men through juxtaposition.
2. Making him a snack after sex. It doesn’t have to be a gourmet meal—a simple grilled cheese or milk and cookies will do.
One supposes bringing a man milk and cookies also sets the women’s rights movement back 50 years. Does this mean women can’t ask for milk and cookies either so things are equal? Maybe this also means no chocolates on Valentine’s Day.
3. Emailing him the latest online gossip about his favorite TV show. You don’t have to have a BFF at HBO. Just share applicable links from your Twitter feed and pat yourself on the back.
Doing a 2-minute Google search and showing an interest in male hobbies by sharing a Twitter link is a terrible offense to female supremacists. Men are disposable sperm providers, who much like the male black widow spider are to be disposed of if not killed when the mating act is finished – not lovers, best friends, and fathers. But men are expected to feign in interest in female inanities on a regular basis.
4. Bragging about him to your friends, family, the stranger on the street corner—whomever. Proclamations of pride will make his chest puff out and his heart swell.
To feminists, men are the human equivalent of a handbag or other accessory. He is not a human being who has emotions and deserves a pat on the back once in a while. But don’t you dare “objectify” her! Evil man!
5. Answering the door in a negligée—or, better yet, naked.
Why is this such a horrible proposition for a Strong, Independent Woman™ who is confident in her sexuality? Personally, I would love to have a woman do this for me. In fact, I do have this kind of treatment since I left for Latin America, and it’s wonderful. I go out of my way to do nice things for my girl because she makes me feel special.
6. Being open to what he wants to try in the bedroom and out. An open mind is attractive no matter your playground.
Wouldn’t this be fun for both parties? You’d think feminists would be up for some experimentation after they get tired of riding the carousel.
7. Letting him help solve your petty work problem. Many men don’t do gossip, but they do like to fix things.
Again, how are any of these proposals negative? The outrage demonstrates the dehumanization men in Anglo America are regularly subjected to. Letting a man fix something is now verboten to domineering feminist tyrants.
8. Spitting out sports stats for his favorite team. Showing an interest in his favorite players will earn you points on and off the field.
We are supposed to believe women can do anything a man can, but when she spouts sports statistics just like one of his male best friends it’s suddenly a huge affront?
9. Making a big deal out of his favorite meal. Does he like hot dogs cut up into his boxed mac-and-cheese? Serve it on a fancy tray in bed to really see him smile.
The kitchen is the vortex of hell to feminists. It’s easy to see why this one outraged them, but conversely, would they be offended if a men’s magazine told him to do this for his special girl? Somebody’s got to be in the damn kitchen. Maybe feminists think they all deserve a servant, at your expense, of course.
10. Treating his friends as well as you treat your own. If you win their affections, you’ll win his heart.
Basic human decency is not sexist. In fact, it only speaks to the fact you are a total bitch if you don’t want to respect other people.
11. Sitting side-by-side while he watches his favorite TV. It may not feel like quality time to you, but it’s the best time to him.
This must mean men will not be asked to go shopping or participate in any activities that are only of interest to women. Because, equality, right?
12. Giving him a massage—happy ending completely optional. In fact, a foot rub works just fine.
When girls give me massages, it makes me want to treat them like princesses.
13. Taking him back to third grade with a gentle tease over anything from how you’ll dominate him on the basketball court to the weird way he just styled his hair.
So…feminists don’t enjoy YouGoGrrl-ism anymore? How odd…
The feminist predilection for writing up ironic statements that mimic bad dialogue from Hollyweird movies and smartassery dominated the Facebonk and Twatter hamster wheel spinning. Shitlibs also love pointing out the current year, in case you don’t remember what it is. Here’s a selection of the figurative food fight that ensued after the article came out:
- A. Elizabeth West: The 1950s called; they want their advice back.
- Aime Louise Forbes: ‘be a living sex doll who makes sandwiches and laughs at his jokes’
- Natasha Pawade: Was this written by a man? A deranged man?
- Rachel Carlton Dailey: Where’s MY after sex snack Glamour?!
- Gillian Sacker: This article is so sexist it could be satire.
Here’s a smartassed reponse for you from the Evil White Male brigade: Why are “feminists” reading “Glamour” magazine? Shouldn’t they be reading magazines about empowerment rather than a “sexist” magazine whose title implies women have to look good? This is the cultural wreckage feminism has wrought. Instead of mutual respect between the sexes, much like everything else in a twisted American culture everything now boils down to a fight to death competition to see who can dominate who.
Screw that shit. It’s nonsense like this that made me appreciate “diversity” and book myself a one-way ticket out of the white girl insane asylum so I could culturally experience something different than male bashing and male hating. I don’t miss this idiocy, and it only makes me laugh and shake my head at the same time to see what “progress” has brought in the 21st century. It is a sad commentary on human beings to see what people turn into when they feel they have an axe to grind. I grind right back just to balance the scales, then turn off the computer and go snuggle with a woman that doesn’t hate me because I have a penis.
Help us grow by making a purchase from our Recommended Reading and Viewing page or our Politically Incorrect Apparel and Merchandise page or buy anything from Amazon using this link. You can also Sponsor The New Modern Man for as little as $1 a month.