4 out of 5 Americans Do Not Consider Themselves Feminists
Despite a Marxist media extolling the virtues of feminism from their ivory towers in America, feminism remains a fringe movement according to a poll published by The New York Slimes (Times). As many of us already know, feminism is really a female supremacist movement disguised as a movement seeking equality. Only 18% of the public called themselves feminists in a the poll published by the newspaper, while 85% of those surveyed believe in equal rights for women. So, everybody understands the concept of equal rights. How about some equal responsibilities to go along with those rights, ladies?
Obviously, feminists aren’t satisfied with being equal, they want to be better than men. Feminism has morphed into a man-hating philosophy rife with fudged statistics, myopia, and vitriol. (Ed: This is only proving Freud’s Penis Envy theory correct.) Illustrating the fact women want even more female privilege rather than equality, they already enjoy advantages over men in these important areas:
- Education: Women earn nearly 2/3 of Associates and Bachelor’s degrees, while also earning clear majorities of Master’s and Doctorate degrees.
- Health care: Women’s health is a regular topic of discussion, and there is even a Breast Cancer Awareness Month. But, men do not enjoy a Prostate Cancer Awareness Month even though it kills comparable numbers of males. Breast Cancer research funding is nearly 700% greater than that for prostate cancer research. There is also no Heart Disease Awareness Month perhaps because more men die of heart attacks than women. The U.S. government also spends far more money on women’s health than it does on men’s health. There are seven government agencies specifically set up for women’s health – there are zero agencies set up for men’s health.
- Homicide: 80% of all homicide deaths are male. However, there are no signs a Men’s Lives Matter movement will be marching across America anytime soon.
- Homelessness: Two-thirds of homeless people are men. Men do not have “nature’s credit card” to pay for things like housing.
- Life Expectancy: Women outlive men by five years. Let’s start a push for equality in life expectancy.
- Slavery: Male slavery still exists in the family court system. Men can be forced to pay alimony and child support under threat of imprisonment in under Draconian laws rather than women being forced to work to support themselves while splitting childcare expenses and visitation with fathers 50/50.
- Social Welfare: Nearly 60% of recipients of welfare (TANF, food stamps, etc.) are female.
- Suicide: 80% of suicide victims are male.
- Workplace deaths: Well over 90% of workplace deaths are male. Women are not sharing in dirty, difficult, and dangerous work in contradiction of their “equality” and Don’t Need a Man™ narrative.
The fact these issues are never brought up or given serious consideration proves there is a bias against men’s issues in politics and the media. Especially when there is still literally slavery being practiced in the family court system!
More False Feminist Rhetoric
Equal pay is another popular push by feminists, and it sounds good on the surface but once again reality flies in the face of so-called male privilege. Women earn less because they deserve less, they work less hours and take on comfy jobs instead of dirty, difficult, and dangerous ones. Forbes reports:
The official Bureau of Labor Department statistics show that the median earnings of full-time female workers is 77 percent of the median earnings of full-time male workers. But that is very different than “77 cents on the dollar for doing the same work as men.” The latter gives the impression that a man and a woman standing next to each other doing the same job for the same number of hours get paid different salaries. That’s not at all the case. “Full time” officially means 35 hours, but men work more hours than women.
They also work in more dangerous jobs that pay well, like the mining, timber, and electric industries. Staked in the Heart calls women out on their lack of contribution to dirty, difficult, and dangerous (DDD) jobs.
The DDD jobs require hard physical labor in an unpleasant, dangerous environment, like being suspended [thousands] of feet in the air or stuck miles underground in an airless tunnel. The conditions are often torturous, like roasting heat or frigid cold. The job itself, the equipment and/or environment is so hazardous there are routine worker injuries or deaths. The DDD jobs aren’t in offices, beauty salons, at the mall, restaurants, or other climate controlled environments where the most dangerous piece of equipment is the cash register. Women are 52% of the population. If they were holding their own—like feminists claim they can—we would see equal numbers of men and women working at the DDD jobs. We don’t.
Perhaps the American public sees the logical disconnect from feminist rhetoric and reality. Christina Hoff Summers wrote this for Time magazine: Today’s women’s lobby deploys a faulty logic: In cases where men are better off than women, that’s injustice. Where women are doing better—that’s life.
In other words, to hell with men we’re going to ask for more, and more, and more until we kill the goose that lays the golden egg. No wonder men are downshifting and otherwise pulling support from Anglo society by doing everything from going MGTOW to going Galt. It’s terrible having to put up with the notion you are an evil oppressor when in fact you are being shit on by women and society in a multitude of important areas.
If anything, feminism adheres to the principle of The Hedonic Treadmill: the observed tendency of humans to quickly return to a relatively stable level of happiness despite major positive or negative events or life changes. No matter how many freebies, goodies, and concessions men make to women they’re always going to want just a little bit more. It looks like women had enough to many of us. It’s time to start pushing our own self-interests as feminists have for 50 years.
Help us grow by making a purchase from our Recommended Reading and Viewing page or our Politically Incorrect Apparel and Merchandise page or buy anything from Amazon using this link. You can also Sponsor The New Modern Man for as little as $1 a month.