The Most Important Realization of Minimalism: The Awakened Man Doesn’t Need or Want Anything The System is Selling
The corporate-government complex has become arrogant. It believes it can work men like slaves, treat them like machines, and expect them to keep spending money hand over fist. It thinks it can plan men’s lives better than they can, sticking them on a financial treadmill of competitive, cyclical consumption they can never get off of once they step on it. It expects there will always be legions of mindless consumers lining up to:
- Suffer abusive hours, low pay, and sacrifice ties with family and friends, just so they can…
- Buy all the junk the corporate-government complex pushes on them, waiting in line outside of Worst Buy or Hellmart like kittens lining up for a milking.
Thus revealed is the modus operandi of the American system of consumerism, so eloquently stated by Will Rogers half a century ago:
Too many people spend money they haven’t earned, to buy things they don’t want, to impress people they don’t like.
Who wants to spend their entire lives like that? What a revelation when a man discovers he doesn’t need or want anything these smug bastards are peddling from their Madison Avenue enclaves, anymore. The awakened minimalist instead says:
- I don’t want your ersatz, processed food in restaurants that echo Uncle Moe’s Family Feedbag.
- I don’t want your consumer debt slavery, I’d rather get a Visa to visit foreign lands, not have a Master owning me with a Card, I’d rather Discover freedom, and catch an Express flight out of the American dystopia.
- I don’t want your oversized, overpriced, homeowner’s association-ruled McMansion that I’ll spend 30 years paying for 3 times (interest) only to end up paying endless “rent” payments (i.e. property taxes) on to revenue seeking overlords dunning me from their perches inside Big Daddy Government.
- I don’t want an over-the-hill, IVF-needing, 30-something ex-cock carousel rider to frivorce rape me using the feted, misandrist laws of your lawyer-loving, family-hating court system while disrespecting me and hating me every step of the way for the crime of being a man. I want young, fresh, nubile, unbrainwashed pussy.
- I don’t want your cheap tin can on wheels pulling around a massive payment book that robs me of my most important wealth-building tool – my income.
- I don’t want to work 50-70 hours a week to have half my income stripped from my hands and gifted to people who won’t work at all, including women and minorities who have been taught to hate me by your propaganda.
- I don’t want to be an indentured servant of the predatory student loan system.
- I don’t want to live my life as a farm animal stuck inside the cages of school and work when there’s more to life than careerism, getting, and spending.
- I don’t want to live in the cultural and social cesspool you’ve created through 50 years of Marxist social engineering.
- I don’t want to live in a nation where the police are deadlier than terrorists who enforce laws that micromanage every aspect of a man’s life, even down to who he can fuck.
- I don’t want any of it!
However, I do want:
- A life of exploration, adventure, and creativity, while sampling every different flavor of poon imaginable.
- A life full of colorful experiences rather than mass-produced, throwaway gadgets and other possessions saddled with endless upgrades.
- Freedom from being controlled by GloboWorldCorp for a check that’s already spent before I get it.
- Freedom from paying abusively high taxes to support a gynocentric state that spits upon me.
- The ability to live an awesome life on $18,000 to $25,000 a year by keeping the State and Anglobitches out of my wallet.
It all sounds so revolutionary. And, in many ways, it is. But the Dalai Lama laid down this alternative path to true and lasting happiness long ago:
If one’s life is simple, contentment has to come. Simplicity is extremely important for happiness. Having few desires, feeling satisfied with what you have, is very vital: satisfaction with just enough food, clothing, and shelter to protect yourself from the elements.
Bertrand Russel also know acquisition ultimately becomes a prison.
It is preoccupation with possession, more than anything else, that prevents men from living freely and nobly.
And 500 years ago, the great Leonardo da Vinci wrote:
Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.
So, we must make our Declaration of Independence from the world of careerism and consumerism. Fuck this shit! I’m leaving! This is the battle cry for men who have had it with a system that thinks it can keep pissing down their backs, and if it lies good enough, the guys will still believe its raining.
The solution to so much of what ails the modern man is to check out of this system at a his earliest convenience, thereby making him the new modern man.
You don’t need anything they’re selling! Really, beyond basics you don’t. Surprisingly, it’s not that hard to abandon the system completely (except for mercenary dealings to extract money from it). Then, a man can enjoy a superior lifestyle on less money if he adapts to the minimalist philosophy and has a good measure of self-discipline. I’ve been outside of the system for nearly two years, and these past two years have been the best of my life. As Rookh Kshatriya put it in a stirring writeup for The New Modern Man:
Today, all anyone needs for survival is a phone/tablet/laptop linked to the Internet, an online bank account, a place to crash (any motel will do) and a motor vehicle. Whores and food can be ordered as necessity requires. Thus equipped, the modern tech-nomad has all the far-ranging mobility of his Mongol forebears. Liberated from place and circumstance, he spits on the sheeple and their sedentary lifestyle as the Mongols despised their ‘civilized’ neighbours. And having no ties or responsibilities makes him impossible to coerce or corral, as modern authorities are finding to their cost.
How right Rookh is! It seems going back to nomadic lifestyles is not only possible, but infinitely more fulfilling than continuing life on the corporate plantation, existing as half a man being milked of his productivity, creativity, and passion while starved of sex, respect, and freewill.
Since abandoning the GloboWorldCorp dystopia, I’ve done things I never thought imaginable, like spending a full year in the Caribbean in 2015-2016, then visiting 47 states, visiting the Grand Canyon, Yellowstone and Grand Teton National parks, climbing Mount Washington, banging bitches in Mexico, Thailand, and Canada, and going whoremongering at the Bunny Ranch in Nevada – all in 2017. And the year’s not over yet! There’s still my return home to the Caribbean and a jaunt down to Colombia still on the agenda.
What’s more, you’ll be infinitely more interesting to women as a devil-may-care, world wandering, rootless vagabond than any of those guys with the shiny sedans they’re in debt up to their eyeballs for will ever be. You should see the way women’s eyes and faces light up when I tell them of how I’m living my life nowadays.
The system never expected men would start awakening to the fact they still have more control over their lives than they were led to believe, and then to start cutting ties with a system that uses them like farm animals, catching them up in the hamster wheel of an endless sleep-work-spend cycle.
But if you’re here, chances here you’re woke as fuck, like me. And ready to throw off the chains your masters have so skillfully placed upon you.
Help us grow by making a purchase from our Recommended Reading and Viewing page or our Politically Incorrect Apparel and Merchandise page or buy anything from Amazon using this link. You can also Sponsor The New Modern Man for as little as $1 a month.