Americans Can’t Vote Their Way to Greatness
By now, you’ve heard that the reddest state in the nation has turned blue, as Democrat Doug Jones defeated MAGA Republican Roy Moore in this year’s special senate election to fill Attorney General Jeff Sessions’ seat. While this author loathes Republicrats almost as much as liberals, this loss is a yet another sign the corrupt American political Establishment is re-consolidating its power. Moore’s loss was a dissappointment.
Mooreover, the loss is damning for those who hope to vote their way to greatness rather than acknowledging the deep, festering cultural rot that has allowed America to decline to this point as the root cause of all the problems that lie before them. You can’t vote your way out of a culture. Liberals have been very methodical in reprogramming the mindset of Americans, taking the long approach rather than the short one. Hoping for a steady string of election miracles in the face of this goliath just won’t cut it when there are so many other forces pushing the nation leftward like a raging torrent.
Worse, expect the already vociferous pace of witch trials against heterosexual men to accelerate in the coming months, as this election illustrated Anglo America continues to display Puritan prudishness when it comes to sexuality. The sex allegations ultimately worked against Roy Moore.
The election marks a string of losses for strategist Steve Bannon, mounting losses that threaten to knock the Trump train off its rails. That is, if The Don isn’t a Trojan Horse/controlled opposition to begin with. Yours truly is very jaded when it comes to political machinations in über-corrupt American politics – lessons learned from over a decade inside the belly of the beast known as the MSM. You quickly learn the wisdom of FDR well in this world of smoke and mirrors: that nothing in politics – including the election of a supposed firebrand saviour of the American republic – happens by accident.
Make no mistake, this election was as much about defeating the entrenched GOP Uniparty Establishment (The Gobbler, Mitch McConnell, et. al.) as much as it was about beating an abortion-supporting, California-style liberal in the bastion of conservatism. The election shouldn’t have even been close.
Those hoping for a last minute, Hail Mary play to save Western Civilization over the course of 4 to 8 years apparently had no idea what they were up against. What we have, effectively, and assuming Trump really is the good guy, is one billionaire against a league of billionaires, who buy and sell the American political establishment like the cheap legislative sluts in business suits most of them are.
Here are additional factors that signal stormy skies ahead for those not interested in the grim specter of totalitarian globalism:
- Demographics are changing: more white people are dying than are being born. This means states are going to trend bluer and bluer with each election. When Texas flips to blue, and it will as Anglos now comprise only 25% or so of the population being born in Texan maternity wards…it’s over at the ballot box as TNMM has reported in the past.
- Latinos are demographically conquering the nation, including the state of Alabama. (Personally, I say God bless them, as Anglos have been spiritually dead for quite some time. But, this group does vote for globalist candidates.)
- Weak turnout among lazy, plump white people probably cost Moore the election. Black turnout was very high for this election. Like it or not, politics of racial division work. And Racial Bolshevism has made “whitey” (i.e. non self-loathing whites) the target. Moreover, if whites can’t even bother themselves to go vote, how are they supposed to stop the country from going totally Socialist?
- The GOP is now declaring all out war on the MAGA movement, as they smell blood in the water because both Bannon and Trump have major egg on their faces, and a string of embarrassing losses of candidates they supported.
- Sex scandals are still king in a prudish, extremely sexually repressed culture.
Those who orchestrated the destruction of the American republic, population replacement agenda, and the brainwashing of the populace with 50 years of Cultural Marxism are masters at what they do. This is the fundamental problem most Libertarians have: We assume government is ineffectual and isn’t doing what it’s designed to do. Oh, but it is doing exactly what those who want to bring The Great Experiment to a crashing halt want it to do.
This election loss is just another link in the chain towards the globalists’ successful conquest of America, Inc. and the world. I gave up on finding an electoral solution to what ails the nation a long time ago, once I realized what was destroying it was much more than the battle of red states and blue states. I have but one life to live, and I don’t want to waste it fighting a losing battle for a nation that excommunicated me and men like me a long time ago. As Aaron Clarey knows, it’s best at this point in time to Enjoy the Decline.
Meantime, I’ll expect the keyboard warriors to do what they do best, spit piss and vinegar in the virtual world, while in the real world they remain too fucking lazy to go to the ballot box to actually support the screeds they extol on digital screens. As a result of their laziness, incompetence, and complacency, the reddest state in the nation now has a blue senator going to join the other globalists on Capitol Hill.
Like this article? Has the blog helped change your life in a positive way? Buy one of my books from The New Modern Man Originals section of the Recommended Reading and Viewing page or buy anything from Amazon using this link. You can also sponsor The New Modern Man or make a donation for as little as $1.