Why Big John’s Interview with CNN Was a Public Relations Fail for MGTOW
When the mainstream media comes around knocking on your door with olive branches in hand, wanting to poke around and ask a few questions you’d better watch out because a knife will soon be in your back. That’s just what happened to the men’s movement when the American propaganda network CNN sent Lisa Ling to do interviews with MGTOWs, namely Big John.
As someone who has over a decade experience in the bowels of the mainstream media working as one of their smiling faces/talking heads before becoming disgusted with the entire facade and bailing on this shameless industry a few years back, I must say Big John’s interview represented a massive public relations fail for MGTOW.
Big John should have put Ling on the defense when she bragged she was a feminist. Of course, CNN frames MGTOW as a “controversial” movement, a label they assign to thought criminals who don’t go along with the decapitation of Western civilization by corporate thugs endeavoring to create a permanent underclass by using the government white men created to destroy them, other ethnicities of men, and their roles in society.
If I had been interviewed by this lightweight “reporter” I would have fired back:
- You say you are a feminist who supports women’s rights so why does it bother you Lisa, that men are sticking up for their own rights in a court system and a society that has turned against them?
- Do you see men as little more than disposable utility objects?
- Why do you support the breakup of the family, an institution that has sustained the human species since it evolved by supporting feminism which has broken up families and turned men and women into mortal enemies fighting for corporate favors?
- What do you want society to do about the coming spinster bubble created by feminism, which has left millions of women childless and alone as they advance towards old age? Do you expect the state – supported mostly by male tax dollars – to pick up the tab of this social experiment gone wrong?
- Do you think one of the end results of feminism – the demographic genocide of Caucasians – is a good outcome?
- Do you support the environmental destruction caused by women and their spendthrift lifestyles which result in 80% of the earth-destroying consumerism waste machine being fueled by female purchasing decisions?
- Do you think poor relations between the sexes is a desirable outcome of feminism?
- What did women gain from feminism other than corporate wage slave jobs which dominate their lives?
- Why do feminists revile having and raising children? Why is wage slavery and a precarious job with corporations that hire and fire preferable to being a mom?
- Why did women want to enter and dominate the political and business worlds since those worlds were built by men so that they might serve the interests of women?
- Why do you think abortion, which has been far bloodier than all the wars America has fought combined since its founding (and in only 45 years since Roe v. Wade became the law of the land) is a moral choice?
- Do you think feminism will lead to the destruction of Western civilization? Do you care?
- If you think Western civilization needs to be reformed because the patriarchy that built the land of milk and honey is evil, why did your ancestors come here and why are you choosing to stay?
- Why are men choosing to live for themselves rather than women who obviously don’t care about them a threat to you and CNN?
- Do you believe it’s fair for women to have the power to turn men into debt slaves via the child support system rather than sharing custody 50/50 with fathers?
- How can you believe in equality and diversity at the same time? Since each concept is diametrically opposed to the other. How can everyone be equal and different at the same time?
- Do feminists’ maternal instincts ever cry out or are they happy becoming genetic dead ends?
- Is a job as a propagandist at CNN the be all, end all of existence? What are your plans after they replace you with another microphone holder?
- Do you know what hypergamy is? Do you practice it? If so, why do you discriminate against men of lower socioeconomic status?
These are but a sampling of the questions I’d fire back at this vapid mouthpiece promulgating misandry on a disgraced network. You can’t be nice to the media, as they’re well versed in sophistry and psychological manipulation.
I have nothing for them.
Instead, Big John while making a few valid points let Ling set the tone of the discussion. He answered her questions without making valid counterpoints such as these and firing back.
I felt bad for him because he seems like yet another nice guy completely screwed over by an Anglobitch in frivorce court. Lisa, if women truly don’t need a man, why do women everywhere want us back on the plantation?
Like this article? Has the blog helped change your life in a positive way? Buy one of my books from The New Modern Man Originals section of the Recommended Reading and Viewing page or buy anything from Amazon using this link. You can also sponsor The New Modern Man or make a donation for as little as $1.