Delusional Americans Falsely Believe They’re Free
One of the most parroted and annoying fantasies a freethinking man gets subjected to each Independence Day in America is delusional Americans going on and on as they talk about their imagined “freedom.” As if they have a monopoly on freedom and the rest of the world is living under the thumb of King George III.
They apparently believe giving those lucky enough to even get the day off a little time to shove burgers and hot dogs in their face, and get drunk is the definition of freedom. But it’s back to the corporate plantation tomorrow. Better be on time and ready to shine, cupcake.
Ignorance must really be bliss.
But it’s really quite maddening to hear the self-congratulatory tone about freedumb and ‘Murica, as the lack of freedom is what spurred me to expatriate from the United States, and it is one of the principle reasons this blog and movement were started. Avoiding servitude to women and the oligarchical, gynocentric state that enables them to be predators of male utility is also why I am scrambling to make my exit from ‘Murica permanent and not just part-time.
I want to ask these people: Freedom to do what, baby? Go to get indoctrinated from childhood in state “education” camps or have your parents arrested, then go to work, pay half your income in taxes, follow endless rules and regulations, shop and eat out, or else? The men’s blog Happier Abroad brought this issue to light before.
In actuality, America is one of the least free countries in the world, compared to most other countries. Yet, Americans are brainwashed to believe that they live in “the land of the free” without reason or basis. Since the media and everyone else around them repeat this programmed mantra, they assume it must be true so they repeat it to go along.
It’s like a religion. But it’s based on the faulty premise that all other countries are unfree and all under some kind of dictatorship, while America is the only country that remains free, which is totally UNTRUE. It’s just a form of mind control designed to pacify the sheeple and human cattle with false ideas to keep them motivated to go to work and be productive.
However, with the US government and elite taking away more of America’s freedoms since 9/11, and undermining the US Constitution, I don’t think most Americans believe anymore that America is a free country. So nowadays, on the 4th of July, they just use it as a holiday to have fun and light fireworks.
Not so fast. Lighting fireworks will now get you fines and/or jail time in some states and jurisdictions. The state of Massachusetts, once home to the Boston Tea Party now has signs prominently posted around the state threatening people who even possess fireworks with fines and jail time. Now Americans can’t even pretend to be free with fireworks in that state.
Paul Joseph Watson of Info Wars went into detail with some of the more egregious examples of how America is now the Land of the Fee, Home of the Slave.
– After an 11-year battle with the state of Oregon, landowner Gary Harrington was found guilty under a 1925 law and sentenced to spend 30 days in jail for collecting rainwater in three “illegal reservoirs” despite the fact that they are on his property.
– Last year, Oak Park, Michigan resident Julie Bass faced jail time for the crime of growing a “vegetable garden in front yard space.”
– Americans are being harassed by utility workers who are trespassing on private property and forcibly trying to install “smart” energy meters which spy on homeowners.
– Cities are passing ordinances that makes recycling compulsory from, with those who fail to comply under threat of fines up to $2500 dollars. In Cleveland, people who fail to recycle are flagged by the RFID chip embedded in their trash can, added to a database and then targeted by green cops who are dispatched to intimidate homeowners.
– The Eleventh Circuit US Court of Appeals has ruled that private contractors operating toll roads on behalf of the state have the power to detain and store records on motorists who pay by cash at toll booths – another example of how using cash is increasingly being treated as a suspicious activity.
– Earlier this year we reported on how the FBI was telling businesses to treat people who use cash to pay for a cup of coffee as potential terrorists.
– We also recently highlighted the case of Texas resident Julia Garcia, who was falsely imprisoned and harassed by Wal-Mart employees for attempting to buy goods with a $100 dollar bill the Wal-Mart cashiers erroneously claimed was fake.
– Earlier this year a Tennessee man was charged and jailed by police after using an old $50 bill to pay for goods at a Quik Mart store which turned out to be genuine.
– A DOJ-funded police training manual tells cops to treat people who have a political opinion that “represents a fairly popular point of view” or those who display a political bumper sticker supporting the bill of rights as terrorists.
– The Obama administration successfully reinstated the indefinite detention provisions of the National Defense Authorization Act, which allow American citizens to be kidnapped and held without charge.
– The TSA has expanded its grope-down checkpoints beyond the airports to highways, political events and even school prom nights.
– The TSA is kicking Americans off flights for having a “bad attitude” and refusing to obey bizarre orders quickly enough.
– A teenager was recently visited by FBI special agents who grilled him over the content of a political You Tube video.
– Americans are being harassed and having their Fourth Amendment rights violated at so-called “border checkpoints” which are actually hundreds of miles within the border.
– The EPA is using spy drones to monitor farms as police use Predator drones to hunt down Americans for the crime of allowing cows to wander onto their land.
– Parents are being harassed and investigated by Child Protective Services and police for feeding his daughters organic food, refusing to make them drink fluoride-poisoned tap water and not having them injected with mercury-laden vaccines.
– Police arrested Napa Creek resident Amy Larson for writing “9/11 truth now” in chalk on a sidewalk.
– A Texas police officer shot 45-year-old double amputee Brian Claunch dead after he threatened officers with what turned out to be a ballpoint pen.
– While the government stockpiles ammo in the billions, Americans like Brian Loftus are being questioned by police for buying a couple of boxes of bullets at their local gun store.
– Americans like James Ian Tyson are being put on terror watchlists in response to traffic violations in order to prevent them from attending protests.
– Students in schools across the country are being indoctrinated to accept their treatment as prisoners on parole by being forced to wear RFID tracking chips.
– Police departments are attempting to secure approval to spy on Americans with drones as well as surveillance blimps that hover 400 feet above a city and report on “suspicious activity.”
– The Californian city of Lancaster will be the first to experience a “new era in law enforcement surveillance” with residents set to be watched by a permanent eye in the sky which will beam constant video footage back to police headquarters including crimes in progress as well as “scenes of mundane day-to-day life.”
– The National Security Agency is storing all electronic communications and analyzing them in real time in complete violation of the Fourth Amendment.
– Facebook is spying on people’s private conversations for “suspicious behavior” and reporting them to police.
– Former Marine Brandon Raub was kidnapped from his home by police, FBI and Secret Service agents and forcibly incarcerated in a psychiatric ward by authorities in Virginia in response to political Facebook posts.
– Veterans across the country are being declared “mentally defective” on a whim by the state and having their firearms seized.
Even the much ballyhooed American economy is not a free market economy. Through countless barriers to entry and corporate manipulation of the legislature, the country has become a de facto oligarchy. It’s not every day one agrees with Noam Chomsky, but a new film featuring his ideas is, by our estimate, about 75% accurate when it comes to corporations using capital to totally control legislation and the lives of the American sheeple.
They also use American taxpayers’ money as a personal bank. Chomsky calls the problem neoliberalism in Requiem for the American Dream, a TNMM recommended film.
One of the things that expanded enormously in the 1970s as the business world moved sharply to try to control legislation is lobbying. There was a huge effort with lobbyists to try even to write legislation. The business world was pretty upset by the advances in public welfare in the ’60s, in particular by Richard Nixon — it’s not too well understood, but he was the last New Deal president, and they regarded that as class treachery.
Remember, there were no financial crashes in the ’50s and the ’60s, because the regulatory apparatus of the New Deal was still in place. As it began to be dismantled under business pressure and political pressure, you get more and more crashes, and it goes on right through the years — the ’70s is where deregulation starts, and the ’80s is where crashes really take off.
Each time, the taxpayer is called on to bail out those who created the crisis, increasingly the major financial institutions. In a capitalist economy, you wouldn’t do that. In a capitalist system, that would wipe out the investors who made risky investments. But the rich and powerful, they don’t want a capitalist system. They want to be able to run to the “nanny state” as soon as they’re in trouble, and get bailed out by the taxpayer. They’re given a government insurance policy, which means that no matter how often you risk everything, if you get in trouble, the public will bail you out because you’re too big to fail — and it’s just repeating over and over again.
That’s essentially neoliberalism. It has this dual character, which goes right back in economic history. One set of rules for the rich. Opposite set of rules for the poor.
A man can’t even fuck a bitch anymore without risking false rape charges and having his life destroyed by the metastasizing police state. Not to mention the failed, Puritanical prohibitions on recreational drugs and recreational sex for hire. You’ll only take the drugs our medical establishment forces down your throat and you’ll only get fucked when you put yourself into a position of being financially and emotionally exploited by women in America.
The list goes on and on.
So, please spare us the nonsense each July 4th about how you Americans are the only people who have freedom in this world. For some of us know the cold, hard truth. Slavery works best when you don’t tell people they’re slaves.
Help us grow by making a purchase from our Recommended Reading and Viewing page or our Politically Incorrect Apparel and Merchandise page or buy anything from Amazon using this link. You can also Sponsor The New Modern Man for as little as $1 a month.