Women Are Always Losing Investments for Men
Imagine putting huge sums of money into a briefcase. Then, giving the only keys to that briefcase to a woman, her lawyer, and a state bureaucrat while hoping for the best. They’d never screw you over, right?
Wait a second. Hold that thought. Maybe that wouldn’t be such a prudent idea. Why? Women are always losing investments for men – an obvious fact in these dark cultural days of disposable marriages and cell phone calls to scuzzy frivorce lawyers. But, even during the days of patriarchy, women were a losing investment for men.
Today’s status quo between the sexes is so bad it reads like an episode of The Twilight Zone. Imagine, if you will a world in which men can be arrested for approaching women the wrong way. In which women can use the cloak of invisibility to rain devastation onto the careers of 100+ prominent (mostly white) men with unproven, and often decades-old sexual assault charges. A world in which women provide absolutely no benefit to men whatsoever in relationshits and marriage, insult and castigate men for their biological urges, and push men to the margins of society yet demand to be treated like princesses. One can easily imagine the voice of Rod Serling narrating the play by play in this black and white dystopia.
Today’s batch of post-feminist women bring absolutely of value to a man’s life other than pink, moist anatomy. As proof, if you find you’re broke all the time, get rid of your girlfriend and watch your finances miraculously turn around. (I’ve done it. And it works.) This will illustrate just what her presence is costing you. By the way, the anatomy can be replaced by learning effective pick-up artistry or availing oneself of legal prostitution where it’s available. (Nevada, ho!)
Here are just 5 important ways women have become burdens rather than ASSets in todays’ Twilight Zone, thereby downgrading their status from bad investment grade to junk bond status. Women offer:
- No security in relationships. “Until death do us part” has degenerated to nothing more than symbolic hot air – men are expected to invest huge sums of money into women with no guarantee the enormous investment will be worth it.
- Huge financial risk, as one day of “I’m not happy” can snowball into financial devastation for a hapless hubby.
- No cooking skills. The irony of entitled Anglo women pawning food preparation off on the working poor and/or immigrants is completely lost on feminists who consider food preparation to be the equivalent of torture. (Didn’t seem to kill my mother or grandmother.)
- No virginity and declining fertility (making a white wedding gown laughable) as Anglo women now come off the cock carousel ride ready to “settle” for marriage dizzy and broken. By the time women marry, their fertility is on the decline as the average age of first marriage is now pushing 30.
- No fidelity, as female infidelity is always blamed on men. Remember that mistake you made when you forgot her birthday 10 years ago she was supposed to have forgiven you for but didn’t?
You don’t have to read The Art of the Deal to realize that’s a shitty bargain for men. TNMM has worked out the math on what this crop of half-assed Anglobitches cost men over the course of a lifetime, with figures ranging from $200,000 to $1,000,000 or more. All for the “privilege” of some occasional sex. Or a family she can take away at anytime. Hmmm.
In the past, at least women provided 10-15 years of prime, nubile beauty and fertility to men, along with a healthy dose of homemaking skills, and culturally enforced monogamy. Most importantly, “until death do us part” actually meant what it promised. That short window of prime puss and fertility came in exchange for handing men the bill for 40-50 years or more of consumerism and materialism.
This is no longer the case. Even though women have reneged on their end of the contract, they expect to be maintained with the latest and greatest of everything – placing an enormous burden on the backs of their disposable Beta boyfriends and husbands.
Not gonna do it. Wouldn’t be prudent at this juncture, to paraphrase Dana Carvey and his classic Bush 41 impression back when SNL didn’t suck.
Imagine if men started calculating how much relationshits cost them, looked at this investment in women as a monthly payment to princess – and invested the cash instead. We’d rapidly have a bumper crop of millionaire MGTOWs and John Galts. And women would become even more destitute than many of them already are post-feminism.
Like this article? Has the blog helped change your life in a positive way? Buy one of my books from The New Modern Man Originals section of the Recommended Reading and Viewing page or buy anything from Amazon using this link. You can also sponsor The New Modern 0or make a donation for as little as $1.