Minimalism and Money
7 The New Modern Man Articles to Kickstart Your Journey to Financial Freedom
|It Doesn’t Take Much for a Man to Live On|
|7 Steps on the Road to Minimalism|
|Debt is Dumb, Cash is King|
|Break the Bondage of Car Payment Slavery|
|Downshifting to a Simpler Life, for Men|
|The Hedonic Treadmill Explains Why You Can’t Buy a Woman’s Love|
|Minimalism vs. McMansion|
Henry David Thoreau knew: The price of anything is the amount of life you exchange for it. The topics of minimalism and money are vital to the well-being of the awakened Red Pill Man. Much as the Red Pill man realizes a sense of control when he learns the truth about women and the world, minimalism, paradoxically, will give him more, not less. Here are some of the ways living a minimalistic lifestyle results in more:
- Having more money in the bank and in your wallet as a result of spending less.
- Enjoying more freedom and less stress by not having so many bills coming in.
- Enjoying more control over your life as a result of increased money and increased freedom.
- Owning less means more time to clean and maintain what remains.
- Owning less offers the opportunity to own higher quality things rather than many things.
- Spending less allows the opportunity to choose work you enjoy that pays less, rather than work you don’t enjoy that maintains your current level of consumption.
- Enjoying less stress in a cleaner, simpler home that is not as cluttered.
- Enjoying the freedom to choose a smaller, more affordable home.
- Having the ability to do other things with your life rather than working to maintain appearances, shopping and eating out every day.
Once downshifting to a more relaxed, more affordable lifestyle, money will start to pile up. It can be one of the most amazing transformations you will see in your new Red Pill life. Once your finances are under control and you are living below your means rather than beyond them, your bank accounts will grow. The way you think about life will change. You will have money to invest, travel, and do things you always wanted to do rather than reaching for that next “fix” like a junkie, reaching for that next cell phone upgrade, new car, or flat screen.
I know, because I lived this transformation. My goal now is to spread this wisdom to as many men as I can, so they too, can enjoy the freedom I now have after being put through the consumer meat grinder. I got fed up and decided to make changes at any cost. The first step in creating the life you want is getting rid of everything that’s in your way. Once you let go of the things that don’t really matter, you’ll have the time, money and energy for the things that do.
These three books are written by Realtalkers for Realtalkers. They helped guide me to financial freedom, and the freedom to live the lifestyle I want, not the prescribed lifestyle that I was told would make me happy that was actually making me miserable. I believe they can help you, too.
Top 3 Books to Get Started with Minimalism and Money
|The Total Money Makeover by Dave Ramsey||Debt is Slavery by Michael Mihalik||The More of Less by Joshua Becker|
Help us grow by making a purchase from our Recommended Reading and Viewing page or our Politically Incorrect Apparel and Merchandise page or buy anything from Amazon using this link. You can also Sponsor The New Modern Man for as little as $1 a month.